This notice contains:
- the nature of the personal information processed;
- the purposes and legal bases for the processing of personal information (Article 13.1.c and 13.1.d of the Regulation);
- identity and contact details of the data controller (Article 13.1.a and 13.1.b of the Regulation);
- any third parties involved in the processing activities (Article 13.1.e and 13.1.f of the Regulation);
- storage period for the personal information (Article 13.2.a of the Regulation);
- the nature of providing the data and the consequences of refusal (Article 13.2.e of the Regulation);
- the privacy rights of users (Article 13.2.b, 13.2.c and 13.2.d of the Regulation).
The Data Controller is DESMA HEALTHCARE S.p.a. which has offices at Via Cavour 70, 27035 Mede (PV).
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED, LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
The website collects some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature it could enable identifying the user through processing and associations with data held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user to connect to the website, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of computer crimes against the website.
Follow the link to read the cookies policy:
SHARING AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The controller may transfer the user’s personal data to third parties qualified as data processors to carry out technical or commercial transactions necessary to perform the services connected with the best management of the website (for example couriers and postal operators; advertising, commercial and social media agencies; IT service providers; payment service providers; customer support service providers). In such cases, data communication is essential in order to satisfy the contractual commitments and to improve website performance. The controller ensures that processors manage data in an appropriate and secure manner through data processing agreements. The user can request a list of processors by emailing the controller. In addition, the controller may be required to share the user’s personal data when required by the law or by an order of a public authority or to protect its rights or rights of third parties. The controller does not transfer the data outside the European Union.
There are specific security measures to prevent loss of data and their unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The controller stores personal data for the time necessary to provide the requested services to the user or to perform legal or tax obligations or for the minimum period required by the law. In order to determine the appropriate period for storing personal data saved by the website subject to the user’s consent, the controller also takes into consideration the following criteria: the specific purposes set out in the information notice for which the website stores personal information; the type of relationship with the user (how often the user accesses his/her account, whether the user makes requests by contact forms, whether the user continues to receive newsletters or marketing communications; how regularly the user browses the website etc.); any specific request by the user to erase their data or withdraw consent; the legitimate commercial interest of the controller. The website will promptly delete or make anonymous any personal data whose storage is no longer necessary pursuant to the law.
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
The user has the right to receive confirmation regarding existence of his/her personal data processed by the controller.
In such instances, pursuant to the Regulation, the user is entitled to:
- be informed of the collection and use of his/her personal information;
- access his/her personal information without cost;
- have imprecise or incomplete personal information rectified or completed;
- have personal information erased;
- under specific conditions, have personal information limited or erased;
- obtain and reuse their personal information for their own purposes among different services when the processing is based on an agreement or on consent and is carried out automatically («the right to data portability»);
- under specific conditions, object to the processing of personal information;
- make complaints regarding the collection and processing of personal information to the competent Supervisory authority;
- revoke consent to the processing of personal data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out until such time on the basis of the revoked consent.
Users can contact the Site for any enquiry and to exercise their privacy rights at the following email address: email@example.com
AMENDMENTS TO THE INFORMATION NOTICE
Any amendments to this information notice will be published on the website. The user is invited to check for any updates or changes.